IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

http://www.cvac.ae/ game on!, page-17

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi GregNZ, I dont have a medical background but can still understand where you are coming from. I guess though that if one is a terminally ill patient and they have nowhere to go from here Cvac may look like a viable option to try given what is known so far, notwithstanding that it has not yet got through the final efficacy trials. I recall seeing a video a couple of years ago outlining what appeared like outstanding results for a woman treated with Cvac.

Just as patients are volunteering to participate in the trials there may be other patients who are willing to receive treatment where it is allowed notwithstanding that full trials have not yet been completed.

If I was a terminal cancer sufferer and all other treatments had failed and I had the option to be further treated with something that was showing early promise i if I could afford it would take that option.

Greg I am not trying to counter your concerns in any way but rather just offering my viewpoint on the issue.

I have read boilers post on this where he says the market is not buying it and in that regard I think he is off the mark as the sp is responding quite well in spite of the impact of the discount placement and proposed spp.

respectfully
    eagle888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.