IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Let's get this straight:1 - Prima is currently preparing to...

1. 664 Posts.
    Let's get this straight:

1 - Prima is currently preparing to launch a phase III trial of 800 patients to prove the efficacy of cVac for ovarian cancer.
    2 - they have data from a small number of patients from trials to date that show it is a safe treatment in those patients so far treated.
    3 - they are now going to full commercial marketing of cVac in the Middle East.
    4 - they are also asking for patients to be referred for this treatment with cancers other than ovarian which are MUC1 positive.

Now maybe I'm being pedantic (I'm sure I'll be labelled worse here!), but this does not add up to me.

There is NO DATA available to date from a properly controlled clinical trial that cVac is effective treatment for anything. There is good scientific data that indicates that it very well might be, but the gold standard clinical trial has not been conducted.

The video in the link in question is simply a commercial for an unproven product in market that seems to allow such things to happen, when in USA, Australia and Europe it would be impossible to do so.

This challenges me as a medical professional and this is the first time I have had any serious reservations about the scientific integrity of Prima Biomed.

Does anyone else here not feel the same as I do? Or are you all swept up in the hype at the moment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.