CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Estate09“Only repeating what I was told to me.”Wherever possible...

1. 48 Posts.
    Estate09

“Only repeating what I was told to me.”
    Wherever possible providing sources, links to back up claims, statements allows readers to make up their own mind.
    Human bioavailability or oral delivery was established in a clinical trial early in the development as Jevalent has articulated better than I.
    However less active material is required by Subcutaneous injection.

Unfortunately the planned joint development with TPM, the patch, was not consumated.
    As I understand those who know about clinical development recommend de risk or reducing variables.
    Also imagine a clinical trial where participants have to engage in diet and exercise which effectiveness can affect the outcome!

The development was stopped dead when negative data came in although in one sub group tantalisingly close to S.S.
    I think the company and a broker report attempted to explain the failure but a peer reviewed paper is the gold standard for analysis and who would fund this?
    The medical establishment has a very high standard of proof i.e. statistical significance in a clinical trial.
    The medical establishment can be very conservative however i.e. stomach ulcers.
    http://www.slate.com/content/slate/blogs/thewrongstuff/2010/09/09/stress_doesn_t_cause_ulers_or_how_to_win_a_nobel_prize_in_one_easy_lesson_barry_marshall_on_being_right.html

And at times medical advances have been delayed and or beset with controversy, acrimony.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=exNtlBi8T4EC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Horace+Wells&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Horace%20Wells&f=false

Obesity is an illness like no other that is highly complex, multi-faceted and still being investigated worldwide and no block buster yet.
    Gastric bypass is the most recommended by the Med prof with a death rate similar to Gall Bladder surg and a variable success rate (up to 60% of excess weight) 2 years later. Cost $15k plus with many medical funds declining cover.
    An Academic suggested deep brain stimulus similar to Parkinson’s treatment where they bore holes in your skull as an effective treatment!
    If you review a previous post from Jevalent a strong argument was put to suggest the clinical trial was mishandled.
    Note there is an off label effect of AOD9604 found in 60% of participants in the clinical trial that has been patented.
    Its best left unsaid in a public forum as I can’t understand why it is not a block buster in its own right.

Rodents have been used for pre-clinical trial analysis for decades and AOD was well proven in the rodent model.
    The only explanation, from a credible source, (Prof of Med) was that the rodent model was not valid as an enzyme was not present in the human model or vica versa although this does not explain the successful 2a 1mg trial.

“If this is not the case I will never invest in this company”
    With respect are you saying if it is not bioavailable you would not invest in the company?
    AOD is the icing on the cake and please refer to posts re FDA 510K approval and the upside potential of Polynovo.
    Also consider the beneficial bone, tissue effects seen in rabbit pre-clinical trials.
    I therefore urge you to reconsider your decision.
    The delivery mode would be discussed with the Doctor but an injectable form may be cheaper.

PS check your anti virus currency as mine reports high risk web site blocked. Perhaps my settings are wrong. Will check with another PC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.