AGL 0.96% $10.55 agl energy limited.

Ya I think he is being a pest. Remember he tried to take AGL...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Ya I think he is being a pest. Remember he tried to take AGL private by offering a 10% premium when AGL was $5-6 and back then his reason was to buy AGL and shut down coal. Now the market has shown it is worthed more than $5-6 + 10%, he is feeling his "doge-coin" trade getting further and further away from him.

He is nothing like Elon Musk. Made a couple of billions through software while musk launched reusable rockets and revolutionised EVs. There are plenty of tech millionaires launching software everyday.

Now that his beating down of AGL did not work, he resorts to the slandering of the board not knowing what they are doing; as if his beginnings was a utility mogul. He should stick his opinions to where it belongs and it is not utilities.

It is best to break up AGL to clean and dirty companies. Those who want it clean can go for 'AGL-A' and those who wants the short-lived cashflow go with AXL.

Seems like if Cannon guy gets the company he wants to use the dirty part of AGL to prop up the clean part, destroying value of both parts in the process.

Break it up and if he wants to reform the dirty part, he can bid for it and shut it down. Don't drag down the clean part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.47 $10.58 $10.41 $46.39M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 140467 $10.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.