CCE 5.00% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

huff and puff ann: new name and consolidation

1. 55 Posts.
    I am getting frustrated with this mob so I have sent them an email

Huff and Puff could blow your own house down.

I have been a shareholder for quite a few years and have paid prices 30x higher than the current SP. Why do I still hang on? Well, I always thought the product was great and the future should reflect that with a profitable investment. So what went wrong? Only you can answer that, because the product still looks good to me.
    I suspect that poor management is the nub of the problem. Perhaps not having the right people with the right skills at the right time. Continual reinforcement from the medical sector would not seem ideal when marketing sales and promotion are the next ctitical strategy.
    I have read with amazement the past few announcements including today's. I am amazed simply because they say nothing! They are overloaded with motherhood statements and empty promises without any plan of definitive action.
    Today's ann suggests that a change of name and share consolidation is the answer to delivering a new vibrant Coy. What a crock. This is nothing in the scheme of things.
    There is also reference to a fresh, new commercial strategy with a strong emphasis on driving revenue earnings. This sounds promising but it is not supported by any definitive action plan, except perhaps some references to keeping steady as she goes course with existing activities and markets. Boring and company destroying.
    No wonder the SP is wallowing. The market today has obviously embraced this rivetting ann with .... well see for yourself.
    If anyone there knows what they are talking about and has any idea how this Coy may progress than please respond or call me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $3.847K 91.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 294521 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 33 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.