CCE 4.55% 4.2¢ carnegie clean energy limited

supertramp - think you might of been referring to me. I got out...

1. 623 Posts.
    supertramp - think you might of been referring to me. I got out of CCE sometime ago at about 18c - but lost a motza on it(as you know). Now I stay well clear of biotechs (even though I think I have a reasonable understanding the industry) and stick to the ASX top 50. I actually don't agree with Mickeyd (though I emoathise with him)- that is poor management that has let it down. I think the product (referring to Recell) just won't sell, for reasons that are not to do with marketing or managment, but for more fundamental reasons based on product performance. Having said that I think Gooding is a shocker as Chaiman. I think Troels Jordansen was a great CEO and if the product were to of gone anyhere it was with him on board. Having said that the Japan launch of Recell was a shocker.

Whatever you think of management and whatever mangement has done incorrectly in the past - Recell don't sell and it wouldn't matter if you had the best managers in the world running the company, it still wouldn't sell. The canary in the coal mine was Japan. It was launched there with high, high expecatations and within 3 months it was clear the CCE story was over.

Anyway, I'll stick to BHP and OXR, ASX and AIO for now. Hope your investments are going well? Dare I ask about ACL? Hope you're well. Cheers Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $558 13.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 12463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.