MDS 6.25% 15.0¢ midas resources limited

huge as expected, page-38

1. 1,165 Posts.
    time frame is much less than 4 weeks..the first great news of many announcements to come will be EXCELLENT drill results..and we can say goodbye these bargain prices.

lots of chinese money from the cashing in of u.s. dollars will most likely be looking for a home in the commodities markets going by past history...im not saying mds is on the table but given that we receive highly positive results from all the tenements... and given chinas loathing of rio ...buying in along side them would push some buttons.
    cape lambert mining also have a mine site (chinese owned) along side rio's port .
    cape lambert mining has recently informed the market that it will not be going ahead with the mine..i read this as a chinese smoke screen.. as they have just paid 400m on the purchase of the tenement..could the purchase of rich iron ore tenements along side rio and using a port facility along side rio be possible..why not..the chinese have the money and we may have the location and the high grades that would want to make them do it.

p.s. please dont wake me..this is a great dream

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.