CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

huge buy orders cancelled daily before open

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Today, the magic number is 3,300,000 times 2 orders, one at 1c and another at 1.1 cents. They WONT be there when PNO opens for trading today at around 10.06am. It's manipulation to try and sucker buyers in, giving the impression that the stock is being chased in the pre-market. "They" are undoubtedly sitting in the sell queue at 1 cent waiting to pounce. This is too big for ASIC, they are an absolute JOKE, the fraud squad needs to deal with the stock market, ASIC should be relieved of it's "regulatory authority" IMMEDIATELY. I used to post several times a day, this is my first for over a month, my stocks are copping a shellacking, despite some small companies doing multi-baggers, no such luck here. I simply sit and suffer in silence and watch the manipulators do their craft daily. I wont be buying shares in the forseeable future, just hold what i have left until and IF they ever get into profit. We shareholders of little spec companies like PNO and ARO have got no chance beating the pro's, in between capital raisings, fake orders and algorithms, they have us mugs covered. Over and out.

Sentiment: Think of the vilest swear words known to mankind, and then read my lips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.03K 398.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1631596 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 463235 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.