ADX 1.11% 8.9¢ adx energy ltd

Yep its the OS plans that what excite me. Gaining entry into...

1. 4,724 Posts.
    Yep its the OS plans that what excite me. Gaining entry into newly re-opened up oil fields, led by a man with huge credentials,contacts and knowledge in the area.

Wolfgang has not joined ADX as MD for a haircut!!

Lets not forget the new Exploration manager either:

"Mr Paul Fink (proposed Exploration Manager)

Mr Paul Fink is based in Vienna and has 18 years of petroleum exploration and production industry experience in technical and management positions.

Mr Fink is a graduate from the Mining University of Leoben, Austria. He started his career as a processing geophysicist and then worked predominantly on international
    exploration and development projects and assignments in Austria, Libya, Bulgaria, UK, Australia and finally in Pakistan as Exploration and Reservoir Manager for
    OMV.

In 2005 he started his own petroleum consultancy business, which also allowed him to work on projects in Romania. Most recently he was working as the acting Vice President (Exploration) for Focus Energy, leading their highly successful exploration campaign in India, which included two discoveries, reserves certification, field development planning and successful petroleum licence bidding."

All the tell-tale signs are available, just need to dig into a little research :-)

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $50.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $38.01K 425.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31064 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.