OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Large Buying = Large Selling. Ever considered that equation?? A...

1. 831 Posts.
    Large Buying = Large Selling. Ever considered that equation?? A buyer could also be the broker or their client buying to maintain support levels when someones dumping.

Moreover the selling could be by one of the partners attempting to relieve themselves of their burden. My assessment of this otherwise good asset stems from an analysis of management.

As long as the Southern Highlands Hiway is tied to the deal it will fail. A leaked document showed an unholy alliance of a former prime minister before last, his party secretary who was then secretary for finance, a Brisbane based British construction company with offices in PNG and aformer governor general all viying for a piece of the $72 million Souther Highlands hi way, part of the payoff to the landowners for thier gas.

The attempt to muscle into this project by this seedy group of gentlemen including interests associated with the operators hascaused consternation, anger, resentment and strong opposition to the gas project going anywhere.

Rmember 4 students died fighting to keep whats theirs theirs at least unltill a fair deal was obtained. I think that till new management is injected into the partners of the project it won't happen. Hold at your peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.