ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

****huge chomping*******, page-8

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    re: goblin joining in:sure am!!! Know the feeling UTOPIAN they reckon there is nothing worse than loosing money,bullshit missing out is way worse,its like having the same lotto numbers for years and forgetting to put it in one weekend and the numbers come up,but read Lord elpus's story on the 7/3/05 it might make you feel better(imagine how he would feel if it goes to a dollar)-

You think you're freaking Bleeding!!!!

YOu wanna hear my story???? You want to listen whilst I sob my heart out???? You ready for this???

Saturday Dec 11th 2004. I'm sitting in an apartment in Adelaide (I was there for a 6 month contract) and I'm doing the Weinstein thing checking for volumes and breakouts, not much success on the Incredible Charts filters.

So I say f@$k it!! I'll check out the miners alphabetically and see what happens. Didn't take long before I found ADY. It had jumped to 24 mill in volume and had closed at 3.4 after opening at 3 on the Friday.

I thought hmmmm might be a good opportunity.

Monday Dec 13 9.30 am Adelaide time, 10.00 am Melbourne time. I put in a buy for 2 million at 3.6 coz that's where it opened and even with two opportunities to get my order filled at 3.7 I didn't take it.

I thought "I don't want to chase it, if I don't get the 3.6 today I'll get it tomorrow."

FFFFFFAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!

That 2 mill at 3.7 ($74,000) is today (on close) worth $360,000 and rising.

Where will it end?? Each and every point it goes up is another $10,000 I miss out on.

I still get drunk and cry on my wife's shoulder and she tries to console me but it doesn't help. I f@$ked up big time.

Just like when I sold PDN at 0.10!!!! I mean how many of these can a guy do before he just jumps off a tall building???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2091911 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.