AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Christobrown, it doesn't appear that poor drilling results are...

1. 9,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    Christobrown, it doesn't appear that poor drilling results are currently fully priced into today's share price (the share price hit 3.5 cents today, less than half the value when the 129m intercept was released)? There seems to be too many holders (including me) that don't want to sell purely due to the potential of the Cascada find. You can bet many will sell if the final assays are not up to scratch.

I'm disappointed about the following:
    - Azure appears to not have decided its next priorities and believe that the final assays are not material to release in haste.
    - no update for at least 35 days (assuming an announcement tomorrow) and shareholders have been left in dark about the final assays and as a result are expecting bad news.
    - drilling ceased a long time ago and still no news on a subsequent program (it should be number 1 priority)
    - no exact (to the nearest month) timing provided for the Reserve calcultion at Promontorio or feasibility studies on the broader Promontorio project
    - no news on a JV at Loreto
    - no news on a Panchita drilling program

A company update is required to set direction. The intercepts released at Cascada are very wide and are of high grade. This can only mean improved project economics. Hopefully the faithful are rewarded for their patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.