AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

huge copper intersect at cascada, page-78

1. 9,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    I share your sentiment. This trading halt definitely has resulted in a material increase to the value of Azure. To me, just the Cascada deposit doubles the value of the company based on success to date. Imagine what will happen when the remaining 15 holes are released?

I would have liked to see pictures of chalcocite drill core. The announcement was exceptional, but needed the icing on the cake.

La Tortuga could also impress.

These Cascada results include the best intercept that Azure has ever reported (as far as I recall). Hole 89 (129m at 2.9% CuEq) contained almost twice the mineralisation of Hole 87 (70m at 2.7% CuEq). Hole 90 was no slouch either containing 70m at 1.9% CuEq.

The VWAP was 6.03 cents (open of 7.1 cents and close of 5.1 cents). A lot of buyers got burnt today for no apparent reason. I expect a bounce tomorrow, however who knows in this crazy market. Could it be possible that Azure's price dips below the pre-trading halt price of 4.7 cents with the best results ever. It would defy logic.

In my opinion, it must be Drake selling. Who else would sell considering the significance of this announcement, especially with only 1/6 of assays reported to date.

GLTA holders, hopefully the market wakes up to Cascada's value:
    - 129m of continuous copper-gold-silver
    - shallow mineralisation
    - potential for open-cut mining
    - Mexican location results in cheaper materials and labour (lower capex and opex)
    - proximity to Promontorio enhances economics
    - very high success rate and wide polymetallic intercepts(so far 3 holes out of 4 with continuous copper of 70m or greater).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.