PEN 0.00% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Huge coverage in the U.S. for PEN! Top 5 Uranium stocks, page-507

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Not sure about # of totally disconnected brokers but one thing to be aware of is delivery location @MAGADAN, I think right now there's no spread but in the past year or two I believe of the three primary physical delivery locations you'd normally pay a premium for CMO (Cameco, Canada) over CVD (ConverDyn, US) or CMX (Comurhex, France) because the former was the only place you could guarantee conversion of the product in any reasonable timeframe. For anyone who was scratching their head at the multiple prices on some reports, these are the reason, and when you see a weird 3-letter combo similar to those above it's referring to a price where the supplier has the option of delivering at any two or three of the locations.

So, when you see price reports that don't specify a location, I assume you could be seeing just one of them or absolute floor/ceiling spread or any number of delayed aggregations. I think Numerco twitter is the best public place for the most recent prices, tradingeconomics or whatever is fine for a graph, and John Quakes' twitter is technically the best public place for the most up to date info as he'll share quotes from subscription services however do be mindful of the spin e.g. quoting the price as being the max of the bid/ask spread or seeing uranium go from $40.25/$40.75 to $40.25/$41.00 and calling it a 50c move

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $247.6K 3.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55001 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 209499 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.