FDL flinders diamonds limited

Hi, I hope it go up to $0.02 again but frakely saying I really...

1. 791 Posts.
    Hi,
    I hope it go up to $0.02 again but frakely saying I really don't the reason. It seems some rumors spread around or some traders believe something about this dirty cheap fish. What ever the reasons, it is good to see its up.

I feel the difficuty to sell. Sometime I believe something was too high and sold the fish, which jumped higher, sometimes much higher. At very begining, I felt very regret and felt sorry to sell too earlier. However sometime I thought the jumping have long way to go but it stopped suddenly and all of my profit just gone.

The problem is I could find a way knowing my fishes very well and most of time we just could not get enough information to do good enough decision. Like HGR, it jumped to $0.05 after 5 days I bought at$ 0.027 I sold at $0.05 with great pleasure but it could be up further.

Fdl is undervalued definitely based on its historical means. However how far could it go tomorrow? It is great sign it jumped up in this raining day. I have not made my decision yet. Hopefully I could do better to sell this fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.