BRU 6.25% 7.5¢ buru energy limited

Huge day, page-8

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Don't underestimate activity. You can largely predict an oiler's price solely using that as a metric (outside of actual drill results periods). There is a reason I've been saying for about the last 9 months that an early entry for the drilling campaign is a good idea and why I posted last week about expecting an announcement soon. I'm not at all suggesting I predicted this announcement, I was talking about a proper back to work schedule, this one merely confirmed the one I was talking about would be coming soon, but what I mean to say is, I go to the trouble of trying to foresee activity announcements because of how important I think they are. That wasn't me making chit chat and small talk because I was bored and the SP wasn't doing anything interesting. For me it's pretty much the single most important announcement of the last year (in terms of looking forward to it).
    On Dec 5th 2013 BRU started a 50% climb on the back of announcing they were getting back to work. I'll grant you it took them a month to get there vs 3 days, but we are also coming off some ridiculously low lows.. I mean I bought some last week for lower than one of my two original LT parcels way back in '09! (after earlier trading in and out after ARQ) Height of the GFC with nothing to show and they were still a touch more expensive than last week.
    If it climbed 50% in late '13 for no other real reason than making it to the other side of an interminable delay and having some immediate activity announced I don't really see the need for any other reason. I'm not saying there isn't. There could easily be some insto's or a large accumulator for whatever reason. But don't be put out if it turns out that this is just the getting back to work appreciation that happens most times an oiler that has been taking a long nap wakes up. I mean.. I've been banking on it for years now....
    Last edited by stockle_andrew: 17/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $34.32K 451.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 22500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.