MSB 2.09% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

No, they are not justified. However, if you were going to short...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    No, they are not justified.

However, if you were going to short this stock, the fact you and many others are asking this question, would make it the perfect time to do so. The usual signs are appearing. Minuscule trades no ordinary retail investor could make show up on CoS. Newbie posters who write very confidently (an unusual quality for newbie posters) appear on the target's threads. They often take on 'leaders' in that thread. These posters do not make any comments that show they know much about the company. They simply comment on what they know best: trading. In other words they are pretending to be investors.  MSB is a particularly good stock to flesh them out because it takes a fair bit of study to know what we're on about.

I do not intend to name any particular poster; this may be unfair. But as this is a scientifically literate thread I will make predictions to test my hypothesis: There will be many small trades on CoS. These same posters will disappear from these threads once their job is done.  The threads posted by these new entrants will NOT contain detailed information about this company, they will primarily contain opinions about the share price.

I'll leave it for others to confirm or deny my hypothesis.

PS: I do not consider that madamswer or aatisket fit these criteria.

PPS: for those sitting on the side lines or wanting to top up, IMO these shorters are not all bad.  I have used their manipulation to make some of my best investments decisions . The only trick will be to determine when they have decided we are at the bottom.

Of course this is just my opinion. DYOR before investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.020(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 98.5¢ 91.5¢ $2.325M 2.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 23913 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 57866 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.