TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

huge dumping, page-6

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Better change your signature plantic to "TSV still finding a bottom... bloody cliffs"...

In all honesty buddy, so many have been warning you about TSV as you have constantly tried to ramp this up... Even I have tried in the past to get through to you.

It's obvious you have bought at a higher price and are stressed to the max about this little spec company...

Jump ship mate, never to late... heaps of specc's at the same entry level that look a million times better then TSV...

Hope you haven’t lost to much... but I won’t be the only one to be happy to see you stop ramping up TSV when it’s clear this is a dive of a stock...

This sector is not for the faint of heart... make you a heap, lose a fortune...

re
    Drew

ps... not saying this is the end for TSV, but surely no one is tempted to average down or load up at the moment... I would stay heaps clear, however stranger things have happened... writing seems on the wall I think, but yeah I been wrong heaps like every investor at times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.