SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

There's no doubt nsh that it WILL turn around but the million...

1. 4,504 Posts.
    There's no doubt nsh that it WILL turn around but the million dollar question is when which obviously none of us know!

No-one is bagging the company and we're pretty much all fans of it but siameseparrot has pointed out some VERY VERY valid points in his posts and personally I think the decrease in SP has got a lot to do with the 1/4 report which dissapointed as well as the obvious negative market we are in.

In trading, trend is a massive thing and at the moment there is no doubt that TMR unfortunately is in a downtrend and there's no telling where it will stop. Personally as I've stated when I bailed at 25c after some significant losses on TMR lately, it looks like heading to around 20c based purely on sentiment and market conditions. Obviously I don't wish this to happen for the many great people who hold on this thread but I don't think I'm stating the bleeding obvious lol.

Time will tell and myself and many others are waiting and watching for a trend reversal uploads where I'll be ready to pump $50k back into this baby. In the mean-time, I'm watching closely and I wish you all well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.593K 398.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 287722 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4476156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.