RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Amazing waynecat that you have to spell it out so plainly for...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Amazing waynecat that you have to spell it out so plainly for the slow learners aka robhaywood. I would have thought anyone investing in the share market could have worked that one out for themselves, but obviously you have more patience & compassion than I do, so well done.

I'm hearing word that Mr Holloman has arrived in town having just re-jigged his huge holding in RMG, so perhaps we are one step closer to the promised land. I'd love to imagine that Stevenson, Henderson, Jones etc are deep in consultation about releasing the next snippet of info regarding RMG's future. Forrest Capital has now been in the driving seat for a little while, so along with their long knowledge & history of and in RMG & supposedly with new found enthusiasm we shouldn't have long to wait.

waynecat I noticed on the ADD thread you made mention of a major holder, would that happen to be the same Mr Stevenson? Always good to hear confirmation of things from a second source. With JR seemingly confined to bush bashing up in Indonesia proving up resources & getting documentation in place for ADD, the way is clear for Stevenson & Henderson to move RMG up a couple of notches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.