AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

Not a good day for the small investor.It is difficult to draw a...

1. 155 Posts.
    Not a good day for the small investor.

It is difficult to draw a logical conclusion for the huge drop in todays sp when you consider the overwhelming vote yesterday. It is also curious to note the voting numbers provided. I have a copy of a proxy vote in my possession to the amount of 4,000,000. This number combined with my holdings do not add up. Not that the numbers would have made any difference.

As I have warned. The downward pressure on the share price continues. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to work out who is losing and who is gaining in this exercise. Throughout the course of a day we take a number of snapshots including orders, index and movers in the same industry. Unfortunately we are unable to determine the identity of the entity placing the orders however this information can be obtained.

Has anyone else noticed how conspicuously absent the drum beaters were today. I guess they have done their job and no further comment is required. I suppose this also means the small shareholder is also no longer required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $4.228K 621.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6376375 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1667939 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.