AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

Hi Lloyd, The logical conclusion is with such small volumes...

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi Lloyd,
    The logical conclusion is with such small volumes traded the selling of just a few million shares (especially when todays sellers did 'on market' sells) will send the share price down significantly, same goes if you try and buy just a few million on market then you'd send it up significantly.

Certainly you'll do your head in if you worry about daily share price fluctuations in mineral explorers, and unless you're here to take advantage of it (ie daytrading) why bother stressing about it.

Funny with so many stock on this forum the days the share price is flying up the company and managers are legends then on the retreat days they're all lousy....even when no change in the fundamentals of the various companies.

Daily sp fluctuations in cuu don't bother me at all simply because I have no plans at all to sell. I am happy with cuu on fundamentals, ie watching it gain quality tenemants, explore, shore up resources and grow. While they do a good job with this I couldn't be happier.

Landslide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.