SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Really happy for all holders that Senetas has finally got into...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Really happy for all holders that Senetas has finally got into the black. I held a significant position some time ago but no longer have any exposure but always keen to monitor developments. Having waded through the full report,I did notice that from the segmented revenues, it indicates that half the revenue is generated from the consultancy services business, up 18% to about $8m. I just wonder whether those who have been in the stock through a dark period for the company have a view as to whether they feel that Senetas is on the path to becoming primarily an IT services company. It seems to me that first mover advantage may have slipped away for Senetas in respect to its suite of encryption technology products given that it has taken so long to build to a decent sales level and additionally, without the services business, Senetas may still be operating in the red. Whilst the services business is labour intensive, for as long as I can remember, it has always been the driver in the Senetas business model.

Interested in any views.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.17K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1540000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 483473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.