SEN 3.85% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

huge good will, page-8

1. 1,508 Posts.
    Good of them to finally fess up about nCipher, the management changes there were in december and january and associated with their neoscale purchase (fibrechannel), obviously they didnt really mention nCipehr in the half yearly from memory and took ncipher off their web page in april all the while RL / IKL probably dumping into an uninformed market after they "reaffirmed guidance" end of feb and exactly 3 months later delivered a 2 million dollar down grade, I think they really need to do better informing the market.... I remember the panic selling from insiders in the days before the downgrade came out... oh well it was a good chance to pick some up at 3c..

Good to see the service side going well. I agree the business is overlooked.

Encytor side the future obviously, need to crack the EU without ncipher now and obviously still planning to develop the type 1 encryptors for australian government and allies which probably wont heat up until the whole broadband issue is sorted out and planning the same for vietnam.

Interesting from the vietnam presentation they are looking at offering a managed service through IBM GSA , and now promoting the fact the classified encryptors are part of their range...
    www.bankingvn.com.vn/images/full08/John_Dubois_Senetas.pdf

Good to hear about the minimum payment from safenet, should make them get to work...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $4.96K 381.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2273564 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.