PBG 0.00% $1.15 pacific brands limited

huge in sp over last 6 trading days., page-19

1. 11,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    drummnutt,

Please point out my post that my approximate is 66c. My highest price is 44c.My average cost is a lot lower than that. FYI my initial entry was in february. I have been supporting this stock all along where as you told us you dropped off at 36c. The posts are for all to see. I have not fallen in love with this stock, but can assured you I have substantial holding and I have worked in this industry before.I have traded this stock for a few years and has done well by it. I am sad to see it fell from grace, but my believe is, this stock will come back, unless it is acquired by private equity or by someone like Solomon Lew who knows all about textile and the retail trade. I have also traded well in SFH and JST before it was acquired by the Solomom group.I cannot understand your rationale of selling out at 36c. In fact when it broke the resistance line and the SP went above MA, it is a very strong signal to buy.Do you read charts? What does it say?It is one of the strongest trending industrial share currently. What does the volume says?The share is being accumulated.Someone pointed out PBG was 80 in the RSI interpreting it as over bought. This has to be read along with other indicators.The Bollinger Bands, elliot waves, Fibonacci calculation all indicate a buy. The trend is your friend, so don't get off till the trend ends.Now tell me which part of the chart and what indicators said it is a sell?If you look at the chart, there is little resistance till around $1.15.Till we have additional fundamental information, I am following the chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.