MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

buddy.....I'm not saying LPG is the answer. I hope eventually...

1. 934 Posts.
    buddy.....I'm not saying LPG is the answer. I hope eventually households will be able to generate their own power themselves. It's mainly the storage & security of the radioactive waste that concerns me (apart from the stupidity of building Nuke plants on fault lines) Can we be sure (& it has to be 100% sure) that the waste will not contaminate over the nxt 1000 or so yrs. Looking back, 2 world wars, Iraq x2 Vietnam, Korea, Faulklands, Baulkans need I go on. & thats only last century, Not to mention Hitler, Pol Pot & every other rat bag leader. We've even got Bush going against the UN to wage war on Iraq, so clearly the UN is useless. More Nuke weapons being built from the waste is prob taking mankind down the wrong path also, not to mention terrorists, earthquakes etc. Some countries will have the responsibility of looking after this waste & they cant even feed their own bloody people. This stuff is so dangerous that it could contaminate the whole planet. It's a HUGE gamble & human nature being what it is, I'm not sure mankind is responsible or trustworthy enough yet for this task. This is IN NO WAY personally directed at you buddy but I am passionately against this silver bullet Nuke Energy, I fear it might come back to bite us, as it is now...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.