PBI premier bionics limited

huge news, page-11

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

why am i not surprised that PBI management finally get their ducks in a row just in time to coincide with the gloss coming off the sharemarket ?? lol

actually i think the recent correction could ultimately work in PBI's favour .... its going to be garnering much of its income from government sources. UK project will be funded via government grants and ongoing NHS requirements. A good steady flow of cash no matter what the broader economy is doing. There's going to be a lot of super cash and cashed up resource stock exiters looking for the next growth option with steady income flows. PBI via medicvision could well be seen in this light given the news flow that is about to eventuate. Can management sell it as such is the question ?

AS for KSX underwriting falling over. A good example of why it was necessary to offload the RandD still required for pulmo products into a seperate entity. KSX will come good, but its going to take some time ... when it does it will be a left-field bonus for PBI. Medicvision is rightly the main game.

Hoping to get some more PBIOA oppies this week when some cash comes through. nAnyone think I'll get them at .05 still ??? nup, me neither .... these have been noticed and the million up for sale this week were snapped up quick smart .... what does this say about long term here?

also, with the PBIOA's anyone have a view on their immediate trading pattern once PBI finds some strength ... there's a .09 premium built in at present ... do we think the oppies will now go one for one with the main share, or will they remain static at .05 until ords get up over .20 ???

anyone care to kick this one around and share their views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.