PBI premier bionics limited

g'day demonic ...refer my earlier post. no doubt its been...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    g'day demonic ...

refer my earlier post. no doubt its been disappointing .. im all out of humble pie here i'm afraid. there have obviously been delays in the UK .. not suprising when you are dealing with multi-million dollars government contracts.

also nothing new out of asia for a while, and on the surface not a lot to show for 12 months of work by the newly employed sales team.

BUT .... we know the future is bright as far as their product, their competitiveness in the marketplace and the cash one hand for further expansion. Sales will come, and announcements may have been delayed, but remain close at hand.

As for the trading. Props at .15 got pulled this morning when they threatened to get hit. sellers are small fry throwing in the towel. Of more interest to me is the recent crossings of shares in the millions changing hands for .16-.17.

You fired up at management lately? Ive left them alone to do the job, which I'm assured they are doing. Close a big deal or two in coming months and its a whole new ball game. However, time is running out and I would like to see an announcement coincide with a market bullrun rather than the lean pickings of a bear market.

i remain confident that the doldrums will turn into fair trade winds very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.