EMP 20.0% 0.8¢ emperor energy limited

huge numbers from independant report, page-20

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Chief Inspector, I hope you have seen that show and the name is where you got yours from, well done on your trading of OBL so far. It has been a nervous ride.

I thank you for your input and have no problems with your comments. I would say the glossy brochures and the expense was in place to build momentum and be paid for by the FMG deal. This fell through however and I would say the brochure was well in place by then, so you really can't be too critical of management. FMG deal gets through and this information would have seen our stock price trending very differently.

I hear a 3 cent take over in the offing, where did that value come from? Derby is not the only asset but I suppose time will tell so anything is possible. Must be a good buy then at 2.5c if that opinion comes through.

Good information in the main for this post's trail so thank's to all pro and con and for those in the know pulling out the key points. Big numbers but do we have a partner/buyer who can exploit the ownership structure and the resource to get in now before the competitors or wait.

We have a shrewd investor in Mr A, IMO my money is on this area being too attractive for us to go out as a fizzer!

On the negative I really would like to know why FMG said no after being all interested. Suppose we may never know the real reason. I have heard pending native title and 100% ownership but they knew that when they went in. Anybody seen any official comms from Twiggy?

I would hope for shareholder purposes we are talking to BRU as well. They obviously have a vested interest in the area but presume they feel it will fall into their laps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.117M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.494K 311.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 451659 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1087230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.