EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

huge numbers from independant report, page-37

1. 2,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Can OBL get it out?
    trading 52 week lows!
    Yes we have been beaten up and will continue to be until the issue of title in my view. This does provide some buying opportunity and I have a close friend who is slowly pick some up (me I am also still bullish on OBL but spending all my money on a boat refrubishment at present - no return on that), with volumes low and lack knowldge by market on derby block %, title issues, etc we need to ride this dip out.
    Will a conference speach by Neil help, well it is all about the timing and if we get title on the block some indication as to % around the same time then recovery and progress on the SP could happen (happy to say should happen).
    How much is in the ground yes subjective until we drill, how will we fund it easily by farm-out to super major.
    Yes OBL has stated they are in talks to the market, can they farm-out prior to title (NO< NOM NO), So guys and girls I sit tight and wait becasue the game here is just getting to another phase, a unlike our current phase when you have no reason to rush to jump on the train and can wait a while longer on the platform to see it you get a standby fare enty to your destination or you miss the last cheap seat and need to pay Business Class for the ride.
    I bought cheap seats for me and my family on this trian the only thing we need to do is wait for the day the train leaves IMO.

Good luck to all OBL investors - there is absolulty no reason to be so negative and beat yourselves up, people will keep trying to do this here, so do not let them suck you in, this is a normal cycle for as stock in this position IMO and I know management are working hard to achive the best result for their own investment in it as well as ours (for those that do not beleive tht remember even if they are only focused on their investment that still will work :).

Cudeco1 - Be Happy, 2013 has many opportunities for change.

For all those that still see gloom - Go buy and read "Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr Spencer Johnson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $500 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1057850 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 808333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.