QTK quiktrak networks limited

No.... the only disgraceful thing here is your presence in this...

1. 340 Posts.
    No.... the only disgraceful thing here is your presence in this forum. Just read your own (always pasted) posts you do not have any idea of what qtk does or does not your contribution to any discussion is ...what (?) i have no words to describe it ! You want to save what ? New buyers ? Why do you think that beside financial institutions there will be lots of mums and dads investing fortunes based on what me, smuggler , boothleg etc... post here
    ....and you think that any post here would influence brokers or finance companies ? Therefore think and again what are you doing here.
    As for me i am maybe even less knoledgeble then you but i go with certain logic which is QTK has lots of things cooking at moment as per previous ann. With Aust set up is in profit and this fix the present sp if even only one of the contracts will eventuate it is all cream and believe me a very thick cream.
    Therefore.......(Dont') Botherit what are you doing here. And please stop to paste your past posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.