KAL 4.17% 2.5¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

huge opening tomorrow for kal, page-9

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Oilbreak...thats funny...I sold my RAU today also to top up on KAL....even just bought some more on close.

KAL was nicely under the radar for a while there back but the trith has come out.

RAU...you are right...its done great but its re-rating may well be over rated now. I think its peaked.

I think KAL will do the same...but it will be around 40 cents that questions of price sustainability will come out unless The 1.2 million ounces is added to.

30 is a reality tomorrow...might even be within the first 30 mins of it opening.

Good to see people realize this now as it was a heavy week of debating last week and a lot of us who were letting the forum know took a beating.

But even those knocking it eventually did their reading and pulled out the calulator, worked out how much 1.2 million ounces is worth...worked out all the costs and a potential worth to KAL. they compared it to even todays prices and its still probably 70% undervalued based on the 1.2 mill ounces.

Now we have more news today and more news coming on adding to the 1.2 million ounces.

I have spoken to the company and management arn't sitting on their hands on this one. They are defining as much as they can under the JORC code and will update us very soon. They know now is the time to start cashing in on GOLD prices being up. That said though...looks like GOLD will $1000 an ounce soon also.

Everything going on at the moment with KAL and the worlds markets...even with recent DOW drops has all worked in KAL's favor.

Tomorrow....lets get her over 30 early and give it a new foundation at 30 or above till we get the resource upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $2.735K 109.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 276371 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 133000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.