CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

How much is an ATM worth? Wouldn't have a clue. But I do know...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    How much is an ATM worth? Wouldn't have a clue. But I do know that all ATMs are not equal. The revenue that they bring in, can vary from hundreds of dollars/month, to thousands/month.

Some merchants with limited amount of traffic actually pay companies like Customers to have an ATM installed on their premises. They also get a small percentage of switching fees that the ATM owner collects from issuning institutions. Other merchants with a very high usage (like RSL clubs) actually get money from ATM providers to allow them to install the machine on their premises. Again, they get to share in the revenue.

Customers and Asia is blue sky at the moment. Could be huge, could be nothing. (How many success stories of Oz companies making it in China do you know of?)

As far as SPS building its own switch, I don't think that it will ever happen. I don't think that they ever had an intention of doing it. One of the reason they got involved with MasterCard, is to be able to use their existing infrastructure and links to other institutions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.