RAC 11.1% $1.37 race oncology ltd

Huge overhang of potential sellers here, page-19

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Ok Biobull, I'll bite, I put this up 5 weeks ago. Posting again for your benefit, although you're probably all over it.

Don't post very often, enjoy the HC chat on Race. I haven't been involved in the market very long & am still learning. When buying, selling or investing in shares, I have found that there are some simple rules. These centre around facts & truth. Here is what I have learned
    .FACT - Bisantrene has been through all 3 phases of human clinical trials
    FACT - Bisantrene was approved for use in humans
    FACT - Bisantrene produced complete remission of 2 young girls in the 80's who are still alive today
    FACT - Bisantrene produced great results in the recent Sheba trial, it must be noted that this trial wasn't designed by Dr T, however the results still proved the drug worked.
    FACT - Bisantrene produces minimal cardiotoxicity & harmful side effects
    FACT - The board are people of integrity & intellect who want Bisantrene in the market
    FACT - Race have appointed a highly skilled consultancy firm in the USA to help get FDA approval quickly
    FACT - Top 20 holders have 50% of company (might be adjusted when new top 20 comes out)
    FACT - Directors have bought on market with their own $$
    FACT - Bisantrene was 2 of only 260,000 drugs in the NCI database that showed potential as an FTO inhibitor.
    FACT - In preclinical breast cancer testing, Bisantrene has shown to be an alternative to popular chemo drugs
    FACT - John Cullity, our chairman, has worked in the buyout space of big pharma (imagine his contact list)
    FACT - Race is only 12 months away from getting phase 2 clinical results back (which will strengthen our position)
    FACT - RACE will be doing trials on melanoma & renal cancer patients to demonstrate our FTO potential

I could go on, but I think there is enough evidence to suggest this is a solid biotech with plenty of upside.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.