RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Huge Potential Coming Up, page-3

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Peter,
    There are a few of us watching from the sidelines. Not only is this 'little junior' company from Australia on the verge of securing multiple contracts for the supply of labour for the project, it is also the only ASX-listed company with direct exposure to Mozambique’s emerging $90B LNG construction industry. Hence why this has remained under the radar for so long.
    With Total, recently announcing the signing of the 14.9 B$ senior debt financing agreement, and advising subcontractors that 100% of their unskilled and semi-skilled workforce must be Mozambican, RBR is in the right position to capitalise, the long wait is nearly over.
    At the current Price range .008 - 010, is a great discount to where the share price has been in the past and is sure to head in the future. The directors in the company have done an excellent job in positioning themselves and to see them buying on market and participating in CR's has been reassuring.
    Personally I'm still in the red on this one until .01, as it appears I entered too early.
    But doing the sums on Ian Macpherson's purchases over the last 2 years. Total Shares puchased 38,714,284 at $363,305 value at an average price of .0094, shows we have all had to endure and average down at these levels.

All the best Holders, I'm sure the price and forum will liven up over the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 56431489 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 3805354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.