RBR 0.00% 0.2¢ rbr group limited

Thanks guys that is great feedback, I also found on...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks guys that is great feedback, I also found on energyvoice.com the following. Operator Total has signed a $14.9 Billion deal from Oil India on the 17th July with the expected financial closure being in the 4th Qtr this year, and also on the 7/7/2020 Mozambique has declared zero cases of the coronavirus with the government looking to open international travel to the site coming up. RBR states that they are expected to start training in July, this is great news.
    A quote from CFO Jean-Pierre Sbraine of Total says this demonstrates the confidence placed by financial institutions in the long term future of LNG in Mozambique. All in all this looks like a well funded, well placed long term investment and the management from RBR seem to know exactly what they are doing. "Surfaroo" I think you won't be in the red for too much longer mate this is going to take off pretty quick I can imagine (well hope) All the best to all you holders Good luck. At 0.009 I think this is HIGHLY undervalued . DYOR my view only guys thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 49701989 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1558490 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.