MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Huge potential gold micro

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    This presentation really says it all

http://www.musgraveminerals.com.au/pdfs/2016-02-25-0459282016_Feb_MGV_RIU_presentation.pdf

For a micro gold explorer hopefully come producer, this is my no.2 pick. It doesn't have the same defensive qualities as BAR, but it's extremely cheap and there are comparisons.

1/ Expertise in the top 5 share registry. The market really overlooked imho the significance of the Silver Lake JV deal. Located in the highly prospective Murchison region sharing neighbours like Metals X and Ramelius, close to existing infrastructure. By having Silver Lake as now their largest holder through a deal on one of Silver Lakes non-core assets - there are huge benefits for both companies. Also in the top 5 are heavyweights Barrick and Independence group.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0     Fully Paid
    1     Number Percentage
    2 1 SILVER LAKE RESOURCES LIMITED/INTEGRA MINING LIMITED 9,548,387 7.63%
    3 2 INDEPENDENCE GROUP NL 9,027,000 7.22%
    4 3 ABN AMRO CLEARING SYDNEY NOMINEES PTY LTD 6,947,417 5.56%
    5 4 BARRICK (AUSTRALIA PACIFIC) LIMITED 6,000,000 4.80%
    6 5 ALLISE PTY LTD 2,600,000 2.08%

2/ Admin cash burn has been reduced and is now at a very reasonable level

3/High exploratory budget with great discovery upside

4/ Very low shares on issue, large options expired, small free float.Cash strapped MTH dumping (and It's a real shame I missed out on that one) ruined momentum plus a secretary issue stealing funds didn't help. Though I see only upside from here with these speed-humps behind them. Volatility is gone and there are buyers lurking about for the limited stock on offer.

5/ Cash buffer and no debt

I will go into more detail as time permits, however with this high exploratory budget, and the commercial terms of the JV requiring a certain spend for an initial 60% interest in the project, they will need to raise money at some point within the next 12-18 months.

With such low shares on issue and such a good registry, raising money will never be an issue when the time comes, and with huge discovery upside it could be well-placed to raise at decent price, further dampening the dilution of such low issue in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.