IVZ 1.14% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Huge potential

1. 1,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Did some research today. DYOR. This could be big. It seems management has been, and will be around for a while,
    and not sell off their holdings, but, that new mansion at Lane's Cove or Toorak may be beckoning. lol

But what would I know, don't have an office, out there in the cold at 6 a.m. getting my hands dirty.
    However, I digress from the potential of my risky investment.

It seems that the sovereign risk in African investments has dissapated, since despots, such as Mugabe have gone,
    and Chinese investment has increased in African resource projects.

After some research, this looks good. IVZ has multiple opportunities to get noticed by others, on the potential
    of finding a resouce valued much higher than the current MC. Takeover potential IMHO.

The geology of this area, indicates there may be something out there. Check out the map.
    Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait and the others are in the same tectonic plate area.

The infrastucture seems to be in place, if, if, if, a resource is found. Anyway.

Then again, I have been wrong and the past, and will probably be wrong in the future. C'est la vie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $496.7K 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.