RGT 3.33% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Huge profits, page-3

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Some what this quote couldn't be further from the truth.

MXC can purchase feminized seeds from the market, like anyone else but will no get superior regular seeds sold to them ever, or obtain male clones!

Anyone at home if they wanted to could create the worlds largest seed bank for cannabis.

The way the seed market works predominantly is that when a breeder creates something unique, they never give away male clones or regular seeds for obvious reasons. (its like getting the blue print or rights given to you for free for someones hard work)

WIll MXC get regular seeds from rare gentics no! can they build a data base that is huge yes, but will it be the best who knows.

The thing is also each seed even if a stabilized hybrids has different ratios nearly every time, dependent on conditions how its grown etc. they can hone in on what may be effective to some degree but there are too many variables in the compounds.

I guess what they will do is work out ratios and compounds that are best suited for certain diseases and try and breed a strain that is close to treating that disease.

MXC obviously have some strains they have breeded or using some that are getting close to treating diseases, but its not simple to obtain all regular seeds from wanted gentics

For MXC to have the worlds largest seed bank, this will only include females seeds or regulars that have been around for decades.
    CBD based strains and new specialty medicinal strains/ landraces etc are kept close to the original breeders, I think they need to collaborate with a company called CBD CREW who are the worlds best breeders IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.596K 15.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2720 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 4947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.