CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

Huge Resource Discovery - Charachapampa Border

1. 583 Posts.
    Hi All,

I've been a long term CDB shareholder and supported for a time but have been somewhat inactive from the forums of late.  Its very disappointing to see a great stock like CDB sold down to these levels but all negatives must have positives and I think all shareholders would be extremely excited with the news below!   For those who have a good understanding of CDB and its projects, you'll know that Charachapampa borders with Kingsgate project in particular Neuva Esperanza.  This is also demonstrated by the map below (extracted from the Kingsgate announcement)

On the 27th of October, Kingsgate made an announcement which is a huge game changer for Condor!!

Extract from Kingsgate Announcement Dated 27th of October:

Spectacular Gold and Silver Assay Results at Nueva Esperanza, Chile
    Kingsgate Consolidated Ltd (ASX: KCN) is pleased to announce the initial results from the current
    RC drilling program at its Nueva Esperanza project in Chile. The new drilling has intersected
    exceptional gold and silver mineralisation to the west of the existing Chimberos Pit, outside the
    current resource boundary.
    The following intersection in drillhole ECHR-25 is one of the best intersections ever recorded by
    Kingsgate in any of its operations and projects with:
     170m @ 2.79g/t gold & 82g/t silver (4.16g/t AuEq60) from 58m, including
    36m @ 8.63g/t gold & 177g/t silver (11.57g/t AuEq60) from 168m.

Full Announcement: http://kingsgateconsolidated.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/1377602.pdf

If I was the seller today, I would be absolutely kicking myself.  DYOR but IMO I think that Kingsgate will be quite to move with a takeover or JV!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PATIENT HOLDERS!! LET THE BUYING BEGIN!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.