TBN 8.11% 17.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

Glad we can agree on the capital raising/sAnd agree with you...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Glad we can agree on the capital raising/s

And agree with you capital will be easier to raise if successful.
    But in my many years have also seen companies who have success and who are small who fail to raise capital at a reasonable discount due solely to the fact that the sophisticated investors see them coming a mile off and know how desperate they are. Riddle and Tamboran will need a cunning plan to hold them off or divert their attention. Sophisticated Investors are not dummies (generally speaking).
    But if Riddle can play the Sophisticated investors like a Fiddle in late 2021 / early 2022, Tamboran might be in business.

Interesting comment on partnering with Santos. I hadn't thought of that but actually not a bad idea.
    Rbmulvog, do you think partnering in the 100% owned acreage so that the Tamboran and Santos JV covers a larger area?
    That would be a smart way to reduce financial exposure to the Maverick 1/1H wells which are expensive at an estimated $45 million AUD.
    Though it would depend on Tamboran being able to sell Santos on that idea. Tamboran wouldn't want to give away that acreage to Santos for nickel's in the dollar.
    For that plan to work Riddle will have to play Santos really well to make sure Santos don't think Tamboran are desperate when the bank account looks depleted and significant expenditure is coming up.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $350.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $253.4K 1.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 343217 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 39142 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.