TBN 8.11% 17.0¢ tamboran resources corporation

Good to see the Aussie Government is helping out. positive signs...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good to see the Aussie Government is helping out. positive signs that they think the Basin has a bright future.
    Are these grants available for all operators, and what are the terms?

Does Tamboran have any grants for Maverick 1H drilling Rbmulvog?

Not a bad end to the week for Tamboran trading, but will need more good news to keep the momentum going.

In my personal opinion the only issue I see for Tamboran with Empires accelerated programme with Aussie Gov grants is that if Empire's wells come on at good rates then they may easily beat Tamboran into the McArthur pipeline and fill the entire capacity and lock Tamboran out of cashflow from their Maverick wells...It could then be a long walk in the capital-raising wilderness for a few years for Tamboran before any new pipeline could be built.

Tamboran really need to drill that Maverick well first thing next year and try and get it tied into the McArthur Pipeline before Empire. If not the IPO dream of early cash flows will evaporate into the hot Beetaloo Outback air pretty quickly, and Empire may emerge as the leading Beetaloo Basin junior.
    I think currently Tamboran and Empire are neck and neck in Market Cap.

In my personal opinion I think Tamboran has the better acreage, but that doesn't mean much if Tamboran ends up with 2-3 years of significant cash out the door (ie. capital raises) during appraisal (ie. no way to sell gas) vs Empire with significant cash recovery and re-investment of that capital (ie. selling all gas into the Mcarthur pipeline)

Anyone on here heard anything about the 2D seismic that was meant to be done this year in preparation for the Maverick Drilling?

Riddle needs to get busy, and really quick

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.015(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $350.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $253.4K 1.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 343217 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 39142 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.