PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Huge Revenue Boost on the way !!!, page-291

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I.m trying to get around understanding this Company from the view point of a simple cow cocky.

I have a bunch of weaners, off teat, and being fed a good starter pen mix. Mine are weaners, yours are agents. As soon as they are ready the weaners are turned out into the paddock. End of the training and integration period for you. If I know my business, that paddock has a good grass cover, not too lush, and the weaners will thrive. No need for scales - I can watch them grow by just looking. However, if the paddock has already been grazed to dust, or is full of noxious weed, then those weaners will go backwards however well they were started. Same thing if the weaners are turned out into a paddock so heavily stocked they won't stand a chance of really progressing.

So when the promised progress report is produced, I will quite expect to be told that the initial feeding has been first class, but I will want to know what the state of the paddock is where the agents will be turned out. Will they be given the opportunity to thrive, or will they find the paddock already bare or so overstocked they might survive but never turn out to be much good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.17K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 12094452 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4445971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.