PIL 7.14% 1.5¢ peppermint innovation limited

It doesn't really matter who it is on here it could be 1 person...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It doesn't really matter who it is on here it could be 1 person using 6 different names but it was never Big Bit he was one of the major prizes needed to make it worthwhile and would have only sold what he did like myself to save his arse but call me a pipe smoking conspiracy theorist for as long as everyone likes as I couldn't care less and it only works in my favor in the long run and hopefully Big Bits and everyone else's when they realize what we've been saying was the truth as much as you can because what made it easy to pull off also made it "Obvious" who it was and it doesn't matter how many different company names they hide behind as now it's my new and only investment strategy to follow them everywhere they go and I've already got back the houses paper losses from here today and hopefully when the Captain calms down he gets about doing the same as it will be game on then boys who dumps first nobody knows..This is not financial advice just the rantings of a drug crazed conspiracy believing, Trump loving, Rolex wearing, Diamond wearing, kiss stealing, limousine riding jet flying son of gun Whooooo...so do with it what you like as I'm off to find more drugs and as many hookers as I can to snort the shit off.. Haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $121.3K 8.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5323228 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 993000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 3785392
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.