NWH 0.60% $3.37 nrw holdings limited

huge sellers on market - why?, page-5

1. 128 Posts.
    I'm in the same gang - NWH is one of my "better" performers and am only down 20% - I should have used the good old stop loss and sold and waited instead of dumbly averaging down.

I've now vowed to never buy on the down again - instead I'll be patient and wait for the uptick....then wait a couple more days to confirm it - instead of being greedy for that extra couple of percent gain that more often than not becomes a red on my screen.

I've got a couple in your league where I reckon I'm a long way off getting into the black ...6 weeks of misery and looking forward (read hoping) that June 30 stops the indiscriminate sell off.

I'm somewhat comforted by what seems to be a slow down in the decline and think (again read hope) that the bottom is close. Bet the doom & gloom sceptics will tell me they could go to zero before they reach the final bottom !!!

There are a lot of shares like NWH that have dropped 70-80% from their values of 12 months ago - so does that mean they were grossly over valued with high growth built in - or are they now valued for a mega slowdown with almost no prospect of any growth. Markets tend to overshoot both ways so I see this as another example of that multiplied across heaps of listings at the moment.

Guess we will know in a couple of months when forecasts & earning numbers come out how much of the E is still left in the PE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.020(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.533B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.39 $3.30 $5.853M 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 385 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 21954 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.