LHG unknown

huge sellers, page-24

1. 9,081 Posts.
    re: huge sellers ... for george Interesting thread on LHG.

Why buy LHG?

It has massive reserves and is pehaps one of the best leveraged stocks to the POG.

There is massive liquidity so it has institutional appeal.

When gold stocks start their move (and is has not yet really happened on a broad and sustained front) .... then, believe me, LHG will move.

The gold bull run, in the eyes of many sceptics, seems to be limited by the "war premium" factor.

Once the Iraqi war is out oif the way (one way or another) and gold continues its upward momentum - for a host of other reasons (such as the sustained decline in the US$) .... then, I believe, the gold run will start in earnest.

There will be a mad scramble to climb aboard as the "big boys" relaise that this bull market is for real.

The message? - don't get caught up watching the leaves as they fall and regrow - keep your eyes on the strengthening trunks that support the whole thing.

The gold bull market is still immature - fluctuations will occur .... BUT .... the trend is up.

Sticking with stocks like LHG is a sure way to profit from this unfolding scenario.

By years end I believe that LHG will have left the $2.00 mark in its wake.

But .... then again ...diversity of opinion.... and analysis ...is what makes this market, and HC so interesting.

Good luck to you, whichever way you play this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.