IMM 2.54% 30.3¢ immutep limited

huge take up by directors, page-30

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I agree that the SPP was set up to fail. I believe the Directors have stuffed this up from the beginning and just kept going in deeper. They have misread the market and perhaps were arrogant in their beliefs.Once they announced the price change from 10c it all went pear shaped, and the oppies idea was no help. I am a 10 year holder and think the LT is good for PRR but a few points
    1. Robhood. For goodness sake leave it alone. I agree completely with your LT view but not your posting positives at any cost.
    2. Kenny - I am forced to agree with you on this thread.The Directors talked the talked and have not walked the walk.These people need to have a look from the SH viewpoint over the past 2 years.
    3.Boiler- hate to have to agree with your technical view but you have the runs on the board on this ATM. I stress ATM.Please don't rub it in.
    4 Eagle and kbear and others with informative posts- great posts. Thank you
    Lets see what the fat lady brings later this year.And hope that the management, who I believe are doing a great job on the scientific front,start to get the message about sentiment for PRR over the last two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.3¢
Change
0.008(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $439.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $181.0K 597.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 448206 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 172873 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.