WMT western metals limited

huge tomorrow, page-5

1. 5,001 Posts.
    Kromey, I am here. Went away for Easter and ate too many eggs. BUT I am not selling one share of my golden goose WMT which is about to make us all very happy. My thoughts are today it will break 32 cents and then pause. Results from Falcon will push it higher and it should reach 40-50 within the next 2 weeks.

You cannot do a cap raising of 17 mill without someone in the know that great results are coming or something big is brewing.

With the volume maintaining an enormeous amount each day my guess is we will see substantial shareholder notices soon. I am dreaming someone big will come on to the register such as PDN or BHP.

They only need one of their 5 company making projects to hit one dollar with early great results.

BUT I have an eerie feeling about this one which I didn't get with EXT and BLR and MKY and all the others.

What is it that feeling??

Well chart wise and base foming wise and shares on issue wise and management wise, it looks a very similar story to PDN. Yes we have heard it all before you say, but DYOR and compare the two.

Very eerie. Only a fool would sell now and they will because the sharemarket is made up by a lot of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.