JTL 0.00% 0.1¢ jayex technology limited

Huge turnaround

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    What a great week for JHL holders. Full of surprises!! - I have since increased my holding significantly as I reckon the future is VERY bright with plenty of upside due to the medical (and later, recreational) infusion into the company via Ross Smith.

Yes ‘Gunney5’, you seem to be up to speed, especially with the Smith connection and ultimate positive impact he brings to this company. Many here have simply not connected the dots yet………… and I can’t say I blame them. Unless you have been in the Aust Cannabis scene since its inception about four years ago (as I have been), you could be excused for struggling to understand the outstanding potential this company now has to forge forward. I can assure you, Smith will have more plans for JHL than simply developing it as a ‘vending vehicle’ for recreational and pharmaceutical cannabis products.

He has many very influential connections in the global cannabis industry that can assist to bust this company wide open with multiple income stream opportunities. I know ‘The Wolf of Weed Street’. I have followed and invested in his ventures since the late 90’s. His most recent adventures into the global cannabis, I rank as his best and most profitable plays.

'Santababy' - “I'll be watching closely and am expecting a spectacular fall this half, as I think the current with in its sail is all puff.” 13/7/18
    Not much action in the eye of a storm, but when you start to move out of it, that’s when the action starts. Personally, I reckon we will all be ‘blown away’ with what’s ahead of. A spectacular rise over the next 6 months is my prediction!

'Sanatababy' - “I am missing something that I cannot see from any of the data released?” 10/7/18
    Unless you know the man at the epicenter of this announcement and the potential that cannabis presents, it is impossible to get a grasp of the reasons for the positive trading action this week.

'Sanatbaby' - “Directors buying is my guess?” 10/7/18
    The Directors were previously well ‘stocked-up’. Directors are also now being paid in stock in lieu of money, so I would suggest not a lot of action from them. The real trades would have been based totally on the influence and potential that Smith brings to the company IMO.

I am not posting here to convince anyone to invest – it’s your decision. All I can say is, I know The Wolf very well. He cannot be tamed, is driven and committed to making money. One only has to follow in his wake and exit when the profit taking is right for you.

This is a very unexpected turn of events for this stock – too good to let pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.