SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

re: huge turnover d/kg Thought that was a touch of sarcasm...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: huge turnover d/kg Thought that was a touch of sarcasm KG.After seeing a massive 480 odd shares through earlier Thought it more entertaining to have a look at the cricket when last nights little effort caught up with me.

It does appear as though the seller behaviour is very similar to that which we experienced in the last day before the move today on the asx.Sellers are no longer dropping to the buy and in actual fact the buyers are moving up to the sellers creating a significant gap to the next buyer.With Uk trade we have no way of knowing if this is the case but the tendancy to buy or sell appears to have been mixed on the aim market previously.The sellers are definitely holding back and letting the buyers come to them although its hard to draw conclusions from a part of one days trade with little trade.

Reasoning behind this?Well if one had a crystal ball?Absolutely no idea KG apart from the reasoning behind my buying combined with Macraes assertion re the amount of cash moving around market atm.But then the word insider comes to mind as well.

Next week will give us a better idea of whats going on re the sp and if this run is to be sustained or knocked back by resistance.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5 614

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4149240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2967445 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.